Online Orientation >> School Induction
School Induction Software
An online Induction for schools is a critical piece to ensure all staff, contractors, visitors and volunteers are familiar with what they need to be doing in order to work safely on the school grounds and follow important procedures and policies.
With an online school induction, inductions can be setup and delivered online for teachers
, employees, contractors and visitors to your school before they arrive on site with a dedicated online induction portal where you can load all your Occ Health and Safety material, induction courses and tests, hazard registries, incident report forms and much more.
A school induction might be used to induct different staff roles in the school ranging from sporting instructors, guest speakers, consultants, visiting groups to the school, relief teachers through to contractors entering the school grounds and visitors.
Deliver inductions online to permanent staff, relief staff, contractors and visitors for schools. This might form part of your overall School Onboarding Program
A school induction is separate to what you would setup in an online teaching platform
View Template Inductions, Forms and School Examples
What kind of structure would you have in a school induction?
A common setup for a school induction involves creating several steps:
- a document capture step where you might collect next of kin information, nature of work, reason for visiting, evidence of training, insurances and certifications such as first aid through to working with children checks. This might also include health information such as vaccination status
- content steps to convey important policies, procedures, introduction to the workplace, safety awareness, hazards and risks
- check lists
- Test the knowledge of your inductees with your own online courses and tests and setup a full teacher induction program
At the end of the induction issue an induction card or certificate and schedule for re-induction in twelve months time.
Ensure awareness of safety, risks and hazards
Our online school induction software can be custom made to your unique branding and requirements. Not an off the shelf solution! Or you can use our existing templates and pre-written induction courses, content, templates, tests and much more.
- Employee Online Induction and Contractor Online Induction
- Contractor compliance control
- Online tests with scoring
- Document management portal
- Online Hazard Registry
- Facility induction cards for inductees
- Load all your own material and manage for your self
- Ensure compliance and reduce the possibility of litigation
- Site specific inductions as well as organisation wide inductions
- Inductions for visitors, relief staff and volunteers
- Contractor Management
- Incident Reporting
- Hazard Registry
- Inductions for Relief Staff, Visitors and Volunteers
Try creating your own school online induction right here:
Meet your compliance needs, deliver the induction training to all personnel and test that inductions have been understood.
Why is a school induction important?
It's critical to ensure all contractors and subcontractors, employees and visitors working at the school have been inducted before they arrive on the school grounds. It especially important as well to make sure appropriate licenses and evidence of training have been collected and verified, that the correct coverage of insurance is held or that licenses such as police checks and working with children checks are valid and approved.
Risks, hazards, safety procedures, site access procedures and working on school grounds procedures are all critical to make sure staff are aware and understand these procedures and will follow them correctly.
Contractor & Staff School Induction System
You can create and deliver your inductions in an online format and dramatically speed up the delivery of your induction by deploying it over the internet
Decrease your costs in delivering inductions and increases staff productivity by eliminating repetitive tasks and face to face inductions
In the event of an incident your or your school could be held liable if you cannot prove inductions have taken place and have been understood.